Read this, if you do not have a Google AdSense account yet, or if you have had your application declined.
First off, know that you only need to get your AdSense account approved once, with just 1 website, and then you can use your AdSense account on as many websites as you wish, without the need to get approved again.
Google has become stricter and stricter with approving their AdSense accounts, and yet there still doesn’t seem to be any exact requirements on what Google really wants. Yes, they do have guidelines on what they say they want, but even those don’t seem go hand in hand on what they actually approve or decline.
One thing stands out though, Google wants your first website, to be a quality website, and in most cases this means that your website needs to have unique content and an overall good look. If you apply for an AdSense account that uses only duplicate content, there is a big chance that Google will reject the application.
You can always try to apply with your current website, even if this is a website that contains duplicate content, you might get lucky. I say this, because over the years I have seen customers get their AdSense accounts approved with clone websites within just 24 hours, and then I saw clients who had their AdSense application declined straight away.
One time I had a customer with a premium domain (4 letter .com domain), and he used only duplicate content on his site (it was a mini games website). I told my customer he won’t be able to get approved with this website due to duplicate content, but to my surprise, Google approved the application within 24 hours.
But then again, I had customers with other good premium domains, who had their application denied over and over again.
For certain countries, Google also requires that your website is at least 3 – 6 months old before they accept your website into their AdSense program. If you have a brand new website, you might just need to wait a few more weeks.
What can you do?
These are your options
- Apply with your current website and see if it works
- Wait a few weeks until your website is 8-12 weeks old, and then apply again.
- Write your own articles and add them to the website. If your website automatically posts 10 articles per day, I recommend to set it to 1 article per day, and add a few of your own articles per week. Each article you add, should have around 300-500 words and contain at least 1 image.
- Buy an AdSense activation service.
- Create your own unique website and apply with that website.
- Use a content spinner for all of your automated articles.
- Keep in mind, just because Google AdSense is very popular, it doesn’t really mean that AdSense is always the best way to monetize your website. There are a many other ad networks that are willing to pay more. I recommend that at least for now, you use other advertising partners, such as Amazon, Propeller Ads, Clickbank.com etc. (more below)
Buy an AdSense activation service
Due to the high amount of rejections of Google AdSense accounts, some people have made it their business, to activate AdSense accounts. The way they work, is that they create a basic website with unique content, and then use that website for your approval process. Prices for such services are around $20 to $50.
You can always search via Google as well. There are many websites offering AdSense activation services for around $50.
On Fiverr.com there are several gigs every now and then. Their prices start from around $20. Make sure to order for “Normal Accounts” and not “Hosted Accounts”.
However Fiverr.com seems to be removing those gigs every now and then. Click here to see if there are any gigs available at the moment:
Alternative Option: Create your own unique website.
I know it sounds like a big deal at first, but it’s most likely what will get your approved with most certainty.
- Register a new domain name
- Install a basic WordPress website
- Use a nice looking theme from WordPress.org
- Create around 15 to 20 articles, each with 300 to 500 words, and 1 – 3 images per article.
- Add an “About Me/Us” page.
- Add a privacy page
- Add a contact form
- Add some widgets to your sidebar, such as categories, archive, recent posts, tag cloud. This way the website looks populated.
- Submit your website
- Create a good front page, with either your latest blog posts or your a static page. Make sure it looks populated
You can also modify your current website, and add a lot of unique articles to it, and temporarily remove all duplicate content.
If you don’t have any experience with creating your own websites, then I suggest you use an AdSense activation service.
Use A Content Spinner
If you have own a website that automatically adds new articles several times a day, those articles are most likely duplicate. A content spinner software, is a software that automatically rewrites articles and creates a unique version of that.
The way it works, is that you sign up with a content spinner from the list below. You would also need to install a plugin like https://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-auto-spinner-articles-rewriter/4092452. The content spinner provider will give you API credentials, which you can then enter into your WordPress admin panel, and all articles will then automatically be rewritten.
The prices are anywhere from $50 once off payment up to $50 per month, depending on the software and the quality of articles they create.
- https://wordai.com/ (*recommended, but expensive. Without a doubt best quality articles)
- https://www.spinrewriter.com/ (*recommended and much cheaper, but quality of articles is not as good as WordAI)
My recommendation would either be SpinRewriter or WordAi.com. However WordAI.com is incredibly expensive.
*Please note: Even if you use a content spinner, there is no 100% guarantee that Google AdSense will approve your website.
Other Advertisement Partners
- Amazon (highly recommended)
- CJ.com (huge market with 1000s affiliate programs)
- Propeller Ads
- MaxxRTB .com